Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
Realistic nutrition for your animal farms V2.1
Compatible with all maps. Are you tired of feeding your animals with the traditional feeding system? Can’t configure the XML file correctly to adjust the animal feeding system? This mod is made for you! Based on realistic research, it enriches animal diets with new types of food. For cows: Silage Grass Hay Straw Cereals available: Corn Wheat Barley Rye Spelled (Often used for feeding calves) For different animals: Cows, chickens, goats, etc. Tubers: Potatoes Beets Carrots Parsnip Rice A “Mineral” category has been added, allowing you to mix minerals with hay or other foods. The mod also adds milk for newborns, providing additional realism in breeding management. A text document is provided to explain in detail how to install the...
BUG ModManager V2.0
I was looking for a Mod Manager because I needed one. Actually, there’s only one Mod Manager on the market, but my antivirus software detects a malicious file. So I decided to create one myself. I have almost no coding knowledge, so I thought the most logical thing to do was to create one with AI assistance. I created this software with the help of Gemini and Claude. Everything works fine for me. I’m publishing it so others can benefit from it. There may be some shortcomings, and you can point out your requests. I’ll try to fix and add to it in my free time. Currently, the only problem is that it’s a bit slow, but as I said, it worked flawlessly for me, and I will continue to use it. Technically, it works with the storeData data in the...
BUG ModManager V2.0
hello the Lucas Castor 60R is designed for simple and efficient use. It requires a required tractor power of 110 HP. Wheel configuration Rim color configuration Customizable plastic color configuration. Price: €16,500. V1.2.0.0 Wheel corrections 2 configurations to choose from
Realistic Harvesting v1.2.1
V1.2.1.0 – Fixed productivity calculation displaying incorrect values (was 1000x too low) – Improved accuracy of mass-to-volume conversion using actual crop density We appreciate your interest and would love to hear from you: Found a bug? Please report it in the comments Have suggestions? Share your ideas with us Like the mod? Leave a review and rating Original download link kingmod by exekx Please do not re-upload or modify this link – support the original creator! What does this mod do? This specific mod adds realism to the harvesting process. Your combine will no longer be able to harvest at full speed in dense crops! The speed is automatically limited based on the thresher load. Key Features: Realistic Load Calculation: The...
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top