Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
Krone-GX440-DBL Prefab V1.0
A Krone GX440 DBL including instructions for self-installation Contents: 1. Krone GX440 Terminal 2. Installation instructions Features: Terminal light Lock steering axle PTO (On/Off) Tilt (On/Off) Rotating beacon (On/Off) Parking brake Fill level in percent and liters Required mods: Dashboard Live GPS Locks The Steering Wheel
NPC Favor V1.2.1
From a follower: “Hello friend, I just wanted to write to you that I came across your mod realistic worker cost and that I like it because I am a fan of fs and realism myself. I was thinking and wanted to share this idea with you, since I am not good at programming I thought I could share this idea with you. The idea is to add a living neighborhood to fs, i.e. NPCs who live around come to life and work on their fields with their own machinery. That would be the first part, and the second would be that you could ask them for a favor or they would ask you for a favor, so that they would be physically present on the map. If you like the idea in any way, I would be happy if you would respond. Your new follower,” So i listened, and changed...
Painting set V1.0.0.1
Paint Brush Mod – Restore Your Vehicles Easily This mod allows you to restore and refresh your vehicles using a paint brush in a simple and immersive way. How to use: Press the R key to equip the paint brush Move close to the vehicle Hold the left mouse button to start brushing Effect: While brushing, the vehicle’s wear level is gradually reduced The wear goes from 100% down to 0%, fully restoring the vehicle The vehicle returns to a clean and well-maintained condition Purpose: Quick vehicle maintenance without using the service menu More immersive and realistic vehicle care Ideal for roleplay and realism-focused gameplay Simple controls, effective results – just grab the brush and make your vehicle look like new! V1.0.0.1 – fix it...
AutoDrive Klattenhof V1.0.1
We are providing you with the AutoDrive course for Klattenhof. This AutoDrive course was set up by Kanzler and Leon. We hope you enjoy it! Info: There will be an update with an additional folder containing courses with farm-specific chores. As always, you can choose between courses with or without farm-specific chores. The update will be available as soon as it’s released. The following were recorded: – All fields with field edge courses – All sales and purchasing points recorded – Farms have an access point Recommended settings: – Cornering speed: 65% – Field exit: Nearest – Folder: ON – Collision detection: OFF V1.0.1.0 – Bug fix – Added manure purchase Required mods: Autodrive Klattenhof
Lucas SPIRMIX 220 V1.0
hello I share with you the Lucas spirmix220 mixer from Frabel, I thank Frabel for this authorization and I share with you to pay tribute to this superb person. Price 9000 euro Capacity 15000L Power 90hp config decal old and new lucas config wheel config color rim another big thank you to Frabel Ls-Modding
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top