Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
NPC Favor V1.2.2.5
From a follower: “Hello friend, I just wanted to write to you that I came across your mod realistic worker cost and that I like it because I am a fan of fs and realism myself. I was thinking and wanted to share this idea with you, since I am not good at programming I thought I could share this idea with you. The idea is to add a living neighborhood to fs, i.e. NPCs who live around come to life and work on their fields with their own machinery. That would be the first part, and the second would be that you could ask them for a favor or they would ask you for a favor, so that they would be physically present on the map. If you like the idea in any way, I would be happy if you would respond. Your new follower,” So i listened, and changed...
Construction Search V1.0.1
Adds a powerful search functionality to the construction menu. Quickly find any placeable object, building, or decoration by typing its name. Features include fuzzy matching (finds items even with typos), real-time filtering, multi-word search, sorting by relevance/price/name, and search across item names, categories, tabs, and brands. Hotkeys: – Press Backspace key while in Search category to focus search input. For more information or to report a bug, please visit GitHub (modnext/constructionSearch). V1.0.1.0 – Added search by mod/DLC name – Added minimum query length (2 characters)
Dynamic Husbandry Capacity V1.1
Say goodbye to unrealistically small storage capacities in large barns! This mod automatically adjusts the storage capacities for food, straw, water, and liquid manure based on the barn’s maximum animal count. Instead of using fixed values, the capacity is calculated dynamically: Maximum Animal Count × Liters per Animal. The adjustment occurs fully automatically upon placing or loading and is compatible with both standard and modded husbandries, without requiring any edits to their files. Pastures with extendable fences are fully supported: The capacity updates dynamically in real-time while you draw the fence. Instructions: Individual Settings You can individually adjust the liter values per animal species in the...
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top