





approx. 150 fields, 12 forest plots, 6 farms and up to 5 sales points. In addition, some standard productions are installed. The BGA can also be bought and rebuilt. You can redesign all farms yourself.
The card is not flawless and is not so nice either because I did everything on my own. So work out this card so that it becomes perfect for the community.
Note: I am not the original modder of the Westerrade, I have no copyright of the card (if the Origanl Modder reads that reads, contact me here).
- Authors / Credits
- Skipepr05, Spezi2.0modding, Tobi1986
- Download modification
- https://modsfile.com/nwnvu9nhjoml/FS25_Westerrade.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive