





Vyacheslavka – 4x card with 220 fields
V4.1.0.0
I would like to immediately apologize for the delay in work. This is due to the fact that I only had four hours of electricity this week. But I’m posting an update. Here’s what I managed to do.
New update for my favorite map.
– Worked a little on optimization
– Added a package of vehicles to the map
– Visual update
– Improved production
– And many other things have been fixed.
V4.0.1.1
Major update. The card is not for weak computers.
– Changed the size of the main farming zone.
– The center of the village was rebuilt.
– Added good roads.
– Production facilities have been completely redesigned.
– Added new farms.
– Trees have been replaced. Now every tree can be cut down and sold.
– replaced vegetation throughout the map.
– Removed unnecessary production objects.
– Cheating techniques have been eliminated.
– Reworked lighting.
And many other things have been changed, fixed, etc.
I wish everyone a good mood.
I present to you my map Vyacheslavka, which is based on the real area of my home village Vyacheslavka, founded in 1862. And as a resident of this village, I want to tell you that a card is 85% like a real village.
I did this card for myself, but I decided to share it, you may like it.
Basic data:
– 220 plots
– There are points of sale
– there is a production located in its real places
– There is a quarry with stones and lime
– There are additional production
– large fields from 0.25 ha to 130 ha
Wishing you a nice game, what, enjoy.
V4.0.1.0
What has been done, added and changed:
– Fixed many bugs found.
– Some objects that spoil the map have been removed.
– Removed duplicate trees that cluttered the map.
– Now you can sell the house on plot 176 and build your own.
– Removed unnecessary map objects.
– Added non-standard equipment and buildings to simplify field processing.
– Now you can take a fishing rod and fish both in ponds and rivers. Requires Highlands Fishing add-on.
– Added shawarma from the Live Farmer mod. Therefore, you need to download the FS25_liveFarmer mod.
I wish everyone a pleasant game and a good harvest.
- Authors / Credits
- 19aleksandr93
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/fmd6i1dzmtjn/FS25_Vyacheslavka.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive