Vehicles and Tools pack from version 22 rewritten to version 25.
Machines from companies starting with letters I-K:
Iseki – tjv
Jcb – fastrac4220, fastrac8330, series547
JohnDeere – frontloader603R, frontloader643R, header608C, header625X, planter1775NT
JohnDeere – series6M, series4755, series7810, t560, xuv865M
Joskin – aquaTrans7300
Jungheinrich – etv216i
Kinze – machTill261, planter3660
Koeckerling – allrounderFlatline600, rebellClassic600T, vector570
Komatsu – forwarder875
Kongskilde – gxf3605p, gxt13005P
Kotte – frc55
Kroeger – muk303
Kuhn – dc401, ga15131, gf8712, gmd4411, hr4040, mergeMaxx950, slc141, venta4030,
Kverneland – dtx300AR, mower4140L, wrapper7850C
If you like my work and want to support me, you can do it via PayPal (link in profile). Every help is a huge support and motivation for me to continue working. Thank you!
I also encourage you to check out my other mod packs – I hope you will find something for yourself!
- Authors / Credits
- Wrobelmen
- Download modification
- https://modsfile.com/hj21j54rd2ma/FS25_FS22RewrittenPack_I_K.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive