FS25 T-4A Altaets V1.0

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg


The T-4A was recently released, and there were some bugs. The author himself wrote to correct it, if anyone wishes, and post it online. I did what I could, I didn’t do what I couldn’t.
So, what did I sculpt here:
– Added missing box and cardan;
– Fixed all the errors, except for one warning (a screenshot is attached, it does not affect the game. Anyone who knows how, correct it and also publish it online);
– Transferred all remaining elements from shader 22 to shader 25;
– Added default colors (why not?);
– Added smoke from the launcher when starting the engine;
– I played a little with the triangle (to prevent it from falling, unfasten it on the lowered hinge, so as not to correct it with super strength later);
– I commented out the block with the interactive (I don’t know how to do anything with it, it’s not that important to me, who knows how, you can correct the warnings);
– I commented on the configuration with unlocking the spring (there was an error in the physics of the component, I didn’t bother to figure out how to fix it. Those who don’t like it don’t like it. You can fix it yourself if you know how.)
I didn’t fix the sounds, I just don’t want to, these warnings also don’t affect the gameplay (they’re on the screenshot). Otherwise everything works.
T4 is a heavy tracked tractor belonging to class 4 in terms of traction force.
Manufacturer: ATZ.
Model: T4
Engine: A-01
Price: 4635 €
Engine power: 135 hp
Maximum speed: 15 km/h
Additional options:
– Motor shield configuration
– Headlight configuration
– Air filter configuration
– Exhaust configuration
– Equipment configuration (rear linkage or bulldozer)
– Painting (primary color, color inside the cab, roof color, radiator grille color, road wheel color, bulldozer equipment color, exhaust pipe color, engine color)
 
Authors / Credits
VFStudio, RazorModdingTeam
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/5x01fbpkhn1q/FS25_T4A.zip.html
It seems like you put a lot of effort into improving the T-4A tractor for FS25! Let's break down the changes and additions you made:

1. Added missing box and cardan: This is important for the realism and functionality of the tractor.

2. Fixed errors except for one warning: It's great that you fixed most of the errors, and the warning that remains does not affect the gameplay.

3. Transferred elements to shader 25: This likely enhances the visual quality of the tractor.

4. Added default colors: Providing default colors adds customization options for players.

5. Added smoke effect when starting the engine: A nice touch for immersion and realism.

6. Adjusted the triangle for stability: Ensuring that the triangle is secure prevents issues during gameplay.

7. Commented out interactive block and spring configuration: These are minor details that can be improved by those interested in more advanced modifications.

The technical details you provided about the tractor are also helpful for players looking to understand its specifications within the game. The additional options listed, such as different configurations and painting choices, add to the tractor's versatility and customization options for players.

Overall, your work on the T-4A tractor shows dedication to improving the player experience and enhancing the realism of the game. Your detailed post and the changes you implemented will likely be appreciated by the FS25 community. Great job on your modifications!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top