


Steyr 15 Series Classic now for LS25! Add the legendary “15 Series” to your fleet and experience true Austrian charm on the farm.
Steyr T80 Mod for LS25 – v0.1.0.0
I’ve successfully converted my Steyr mod from LS22 to LS25 and made it fully playable. After much deliberation, I’m releasing this first version today.
Important Notes
Status: Beta (certainly not perfect yet, bugs may still exist)
Compatibility: LS25
New Features Compared to the LS22 Version
Clutch Animation: The driver presses the clutch and actively reaches for the gearshift lever when changing gears.
Seat Suspension: Smooth movement when driving over uneven terrain.
Revised Textures & Colors: Especially on the passenger seat and cutter bar.
Your Feedback
I hope you enjoy the mod!
- Authors / Credits
- AvatarWidi97
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/54xk72njsnb7/FS25_SteyrT80.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive