A modified version of the small cow pasture, that makes it more visually appealing rather than that weird construction looking fence it has by default.
This version includes:
Price: $18,000
Dose Not Produce Milk!
Default Size: 7 Animals (Can be increased when pasture is made bigger)
Inputs: Grass, Hay & TMR (meadow also works in this pasture)
Water Capacity: Auto Watering (unlimited)***
Food Capacity: 15000L
New and Improved fences
Now your animal pasture won’t look like a construction zone enjoy!
I’m new to this to if things don’t work as intended, please let me know in the comments
ll the things inside the Pasture are decorations added after it was built.
When building remove all trees from the aera to make sure you have more freedom when building custom fences, I’ve found when I place a fence near a tree I get the dreaded restricted area message.
It is unlimited water, but the water won’t be visible without filling it, Thats only if you care about the visual it provides
V1.0.0.0
Removed pasture fence from showing in fence section in construction menu
Removed redundant files from mod folder
- Authors / Credits
- Mr Sticky420
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/sy1ya2ew7ojp/FS25_SmallCowWoodFenceAUTOWATER_(1).zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive