









There is: a cowshed for a maximum of 95 cows, two timber-framed sheds for machinery, a farmhouse with a built-in silo and barn, a drive-through silage clamp, and a manure heap.
This is a savegame for Ka77e’s home. I built a dairy farm in the north of the map. The farm is in a timber-framed style and suitable for small to medium-sized machinery.
There is:
a cowshed for a maximum of 95 cows,
2 timber-framed sheds for machinery,
a farmhouse with a built-in silo and barn,
a drive-through silage clamp, and
a manure heap.
And some nice details
For your information, in addition to the €1,000,000 I already had, I cheated to get another €1,000,000 and took out a loan of €500,000.
Please note that I am not a game master, so please be gentle with me. I always appreciate constructive criticism, though.
Enjoy the savegame!
Best regards, Lukas309
- Authors / Credits
- Ka77e
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/udtmgb71fsby/Fachwerkhof_Daheim.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive