FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Wales BETA v1.0

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-wales-beta-1.jpg


I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Wales, the thirteenth of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing. This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
For example, if you want to start a game with a Welsh map you install the Wales region file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.

Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions and information in the readme file. Please read!
Taking requests! Still researching if there is a way to change the months for seasons for South America!

How It’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this.

I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
That sounds like a fantastic mod focusing on bringing more realism to the weather and temperature dynamics in FS25, especially for specific regions like Wales. The detailed approach you outlined in creating these temperature variations using real-world data from different cities is commendable. It adds depth to the gameplay experience and makes it more immersive for players.

The fact that you are using actual data from multiple cities to generate realistic temperature settings and precipitation patterns shows a dedication to accuracy and authenticity. It's also great to see that you are open to taking requests and continuously improving the mod based on feedback.

Providing detailed installation instructions and emphasizing the need for players to have the Realistic Weather mod installed shows your commitment to ensuring a smooth user experience.

It's interesting to learn about your process of researching seasonal crop information to further enhance the realism in the game. This attention to detail really sets your mod apart and showcases the effort you put into making it as realistic as possible.

Overall, your mod seems like a valuable addition for players looking to enhance their gameplay with more immersive and regionally-specific weather experiences. Keep up the great work, and I'm sure many players will appreciate the effort you've put into creating this mod!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top