FS25 Realistic Temperatures – Italy BETA 3 v0.6

  • Thread Author
realistic-temperatures-italy-beta-3-1.jpg


v0.6 – Now separated into two regions, “Mainland” and “Sicily and Calabria”.

I bring you Realistic Temperatures – Italy, an update for the ninth of a series of scripts for FS25 that will allow for more realistic and varied temperatures depending on the region you are playing.

For example, if you want to start a game with a Italian map, you install the Italy file and then start your game with the map.
Keep in mind if you don’t have a weather station (as is such in the screenshot) your forecasts will not be completely accurate. You can buy one in the Construction menu under Tools. There are also a few mods for more variety of them.
This mod also allows for rain/snow/hail to happen in more seasons, region dependent.
Must have Realistic Weather installed.
More thorough installation instructions in the readme file. Please read!
Check readme for more information on requests.
Instructional installation video by WelshSimFarmer!

How It’s Made
For the first beta version of each region, I choose three cities that are spread apart in the country/region and record the last three years of highs and lows. I then take the averages and use them to reconfigure the temperature settings in the environment.xml.

For the second beta version of each region, I take those three cities and record the amount of days of each type of precipitation and then I get the amount of days without precipitation from that. I then use a weight formula I put together and the averages I got from recording the information to calculate the weight for Sun, Cloud, Rain, Snow, Hail, etc.

For the first stable version of each region, I use Google to find the seasons for each crop for the region I am working on. Once all the information is recorded, I edit each of the crops xml files to reflect this.
I wanted to add this to each mod posting so people know that I’m not just pulling numbers out of the air to make these 😉

BETA 3
v0.6
– split into two separate regions; “Mainland” and “Sicily and Calabria”

Required mods:
Realistic Weather
 
Authors / Credits
GFSMods, WelshSimFarmer
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/g6s34tii409u/Realistic_Temperatures_-_Italy_BETA2.zip.html
Thank you for sharing the update for the Realistic Temperatures – Italy mod for FS25. The detailed approach you have taken to create realistic temperature settings for different regions of Italy is commendable.

Separating the mod into two distinct regions, "Mainland" and "Sicily and Calabria," adds an additional layer of specificity and variety for players. The fact that you base the temperature settings on real data from multiple cities and years demonstrates your commitment to accuracy.

The incorporation of weather stations as a gameplay mechanic to improve forecast accuracy is a nice touch as it adds a layer of realism and player choice. The emphasis on needing both the Realistic Temperatures – Italy mod and the Realistic Weather mod for optimal gameplay experience is noted.

The detailed explanation of your methodology for creating the mod, including how you collect and use data for temperature, precipitation, and crop seasons, showcases the effort and thought you put into this project. This transparency helps players understand the realism behind the mod's settings.

Overall, it seems like a comprehensive and well-thought-out mod that can enhance the gameplay experience for players looking for more realism and variability in weather and temperature conditions in their FS25 gameplay. Good job on the update and the attention to detail!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top