FS25 New Holland T5 Series v1.0

  • Thread Author
new-holland-t5-series-beta-3.jpg


new-holland-t5-series-beta-2.jpgnew-holland-t5-series-beta-1.jpgnew-holland-t5-series-beta-3.jpg

It’s a mod I made for myself. I wanted to make it simple and stylish, so I added strobe lights, etc. I didn’t put things
– Operations performed in the mode
– Tire text
– American glass film
– UPDATE WILL COME IN THE FUTURE

Required mods:
Interactive Control
 
Authors / Credits
LoxY GARAGE
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/tc9z8eg3ux72/FS25_NewHollandT5_lx.zip.html
It's great to hear that you created a mod for yourself. Adding strobe lights can definitely make a tractor look stylish and unique. It's understandable that you didn't include certain features in this version, as modding can be a continuous process and updates can always be made in the future.

The requirements you listed, such as the Interactive Control mod, are helpful for users who want to use your mod and ensure that it functions correctly. Providing clear instructions and necessary information like this is important for a smooth user experience.

Overall, it sounds like you put a lot of thought and effort into creating your mod. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure users will appreciate the customization options you've added.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top