A modified version of the Medium Horse Barn, that will automatically water for you has an increased food capacity and has a wooden fence for a different look.
This version includes:
Price: $124,200
Default Size: 30 Animals
Inputs: Oat, Sorghum, Hay, Carrott, Parsnip & Red Beat
Water Capacity: Auto Watering (unlimited)***
Food Capacity: 24200L
New and Improved fences
I have a few other pastures as well with the same fence if anyone is interested. I’m new to this to if things don’t work as intended, please let me know in the comments.
All the things inside the Pasture are decorations added after it was built.
When building remove all trees from the aera to make sure you have more freedom when building custom fences, I’ve found when I place a fence near a tree I get the dreaded restricted area message.
- Authors / Credits
- Mr420
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/vlbl01x99khd/FS25_HorseBarnMediumAUTOWATER.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive