FS25 Massey Ferguson 300 Series North America V1.0

  • Thread Author
massey-ferguson-300-series-north-america-v1.0-1.jpg


massey-ferguson-300-series-north-america-v1.0-5.jpgmassey-ferguson-300-series-north-america-v1.0-4.jpgmassey-ferguson-300-series-north-america-v1.0-3.jpgmassey-ferguson-300-series-north-america-v1.0-2.jpgmassey-ferguson-300-series-north-america-v1.0-1.jpg

After a couple of days, here it is. One of the greatest range of tractors of all time, the Massey Ferguson 300 Series for FS 25! This is a conversion from my North American edit from FS 22, and now it is ready for FS 25. With the conversion comes a few new features added such as much better sounds for the 362-390T, (mostly) working dash lights, working wiper blades, an SMV sign on the 398, and a rear wheel weight option for the 398-399.

This is meant to resemble how these tractors looked in the USA and Canada, such as Goodyear Dynatorque II tires being standard from the factory, and more compact/beefy front loaders. The front loader included is a reworked Case IH Mount-O-Matic loader to fit the 362-390T. They are very similar in design to the Massey Ferguson 838 or 236 loaders offered at the time so it looks pretty good. The 398-399 has a different loader bracket for pretty much any loader you want. Also included is a converted MP Shovels pack which features the size 1.0 version in MF red for the 236 loader, as well as all other versions being ready for any loader you want. I have also removed the Duals for now since they aren’t really that common on tractors like these in North America (to my knowledge), but I can re-add them at a later date if enough demand is there.

That being said, I still have some minor things to fix or adjust such as plant/crop collisions, the blinker light not syncing with the lenses, and adding licence plates, but I think that it is ready for a version 1.0 release. I also plan to tinker with and add more detail in future versions. As I said in FS 22 I am by no means a seasoned modder so please inform me of any other errors or bugs that I may not have caught and I can try my best to correct them, but as far as I can tell logs should be clean.

All credit goes to the original modders and mod groups as this is just an edit/conversion.
 
Authors / Credits
C375, PeterJ, Canadian Gamer, CNH Modding, HJ-Modding
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/689o8mh6cjae/FS25_Massey_Ferguson_300_Series_North_America_Pack__UNZIP_ME_.zip.html
The detailed description of the Massey Ferguson 300 Series for FS 25 sounds impressive! The addition of new features like improved sounds, working dash lights, wiper blades, an SMV sign, and rear wheel weight option enhances the gameplay experience. The attention to detail in replicating the North American look with specific features like Goodyear Dynatorque II tires and compact front loaders adds authenticity to the mod.

The inclusion of a reworked Case IH Mount-O-Matic loader and different loader bracket for versatility is a thoughtful touch for players who value customization. The converted MP Shovels pack in MF red and compatibility with various loaders provide even more options for players to tailor their tractors to their liking.

Acknowledging the need for minor fixes like plant/crop collisions, blinker light synchronization, and license plates demonstrates your commitment to continually improving the mod. Your openness to feedback and willingness to address any errors or bugs that may arise is commendable.

Considering potential future additions and enhancements shows your dedication to refining the mod over time. Your humility about being a novice modder is refreshing, and your eagerness to learn and improve sets a positive tone for the modding community.

Overall, your attention to detail, commitment to authenticity, and openness to feedback are qualities that are sure to be appreciated by players who enjoy the Massey Ferguson 300 Series for FS 25. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure many will enjoy your creation!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top