







Map with terrain from the Lindlar region
Version 5.0.4.6
I’ve changed a few things, but it’s still not perfect and not for everyone.
Changelog:
Multifruit
PF should at least work for the standard fruits.
The meadow had to be redrawn, I hope I got everything right.
I would also like to thank the over 2,500 downloads and for giving me and my first map a chance. Thanks.
So, after much back and forth, here’s the final version.
“The map has no friends.”
That’s how you could describe the map. In my opinion, it’s not something you’d want to use occasionally.
You need a few mods, three of which you install manually, and the map gets the rest from the modhub.
Technically, the map is flawless; visually, there are some flaws, but I personally find them acceptable.
There’s no spawn for unconfiguring and repairing the agricultural machinery trade, since 90% of users build their workshops on the farm anyway.
There are also no prefabricated farms.
The costs of the farmlands are broken down as follows:
Simple meadow/pasture 40,000 per hectare
Arable land 160,000 per hectare
Forest areas 400,000 per hectare
Quarry Farmland 201 costs around 1.2 million for 2.11 hectares
BGA Farmland 203 costs around 1.8 million for 1.53 hectares
There are 8 hotspots on the map where farms are originally located.
So, it’s not exactly cheap, which increases the economic appeal, especially on “Hard” difficulty.
As always, constructive feedback on technical errors is welcome.
I wish those who play it much success and all the best with LS25.
- Authors / Credits
- DerGammler83
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/91ntxz6d59so/FS25_Lindlar.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive