Krone BigM450 with color options, tire and rotating beacon configurations, and a configurable tow bar.
This is the Krone BigM450 with additional configurations.
I’ve slightly redesigned the Krone BigM450. In addition to a tire configuration, it now has various color options.
A rotating beacon configuration is now available. To make the decals better match the different colors, I’ve created a configuration for it. In addition to the standard color, you can choose between red and black decals.
To make it possible to attach a baler or loader wagon to the BigM450, I’ve added a tow bar configuration. The dynamic hoses and the PTO connect when the tractor is coupled.
A big thank you goes to the team for their support and to the testers.
- Authors / Credits
- [MW]Micha3615
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/j8z99m5groe6/FS25_Krone_BIGM450.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive