






Changelog for V1.1:
Retained Features: All factories and buildings from version 1.0 remain intact.
Bug Fixes: Addressed errors including brand issues, unknown filltypes, roadsalt pricing, and miscellaneous bugs.
New Features:
BGA Ramp: Installed for easier unloading of silage, manure, and sugarbeet cut.
Buying Station: Added next to JC Farm supply for liquid input purchases.
Farm Supply Pallets: Introduced in the shop under the object category.
Instructions:
For answer about the map not loading to 100%, refer to the video.
To activate the wind turbine, refer to the linked video
Download and unpack the mod into your folder.
I created this video to highlight three main aspects of FS25 Juotca Flat Map X16 v1.1.
Map Stability Verification: I demonstrate that the map loads to 100% on my laptop, with all log errors from version 1.0 fixed. To back this up, I’ve included my log.txt file in the video.
My laptop specs: ASUS ROG G16 with an Ultra 9 185H processor, Nvidia RTX 4070 Studio, and 32 GB RAM.
The map was tested and recorded on very high FS25 settings, ensuring smooth performance.
New Installations in v1.1: This version introduces essential updates not present in v1.0. I explain why these additions are necessary and how they enhance the gameplay experience.
Using New Features: I address a recurring question from my X2 map users about activating windmills. This video includes a detailed guide on utilizing the new windmill features effectively.
Additionally, I’ve made an empty map version of FS25 Juotca Flat Map X16 available. If you prefer to start from scratch, this version is perfect for customizing your farming experience.
- Authors / Credits
- Map Author: Juotca (Calvince Juma) Credits (Placeables):, Giants, Nuggzy, Nonscheff, FED, Holden, JaSo, MrHector, Ice Custom Modding, TyhaaEdition, Kyosho, samuraju1 Crooked Creek Modding, AUSTRIAMODDING SASCHA, Dogface, SBMODDING, jamie, Gusta, Bcbuhler Farms, Barbicha, ikas, ikasFunmodding DaModi, Zoli708, DraxMods, Snakebizzle, OmaTana, Achimobil, Asylum Modding, User555, Miziuu. Credits [Farm tools] winston9587, Bcbuhler, AW, Small Coy, Das otto.
- Download modification
- https://modsfile.com/3e53upb9fnbd/UnpackFS25_JuotcaFlatMap16X.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive