Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from The Stovers. The John Deere 4100 is everything you loved from the JD 2210 series sub-compacts, but with more power, safety and performance for your home or general Ag duties.
Note: Yes, I’m still learning. This has errors. If you have suggestions on how to improve the model I greatly appreciate your feedback.
Attributed: SleutjesModding, Smokey Bear Modding, Red’s Modding, 82 Studios, Mrboomnastic
Please make sure to also download the 72″ 7 Iron Pro deck as it has been properly adjusted to fit with the parameters of the 4100 compact tractor.
Updated lighting with hella work lights on ROPS
Scaled as best as possible in comparison to the sub-compact 2210 that is also available on my page.
No loader yet. The 210 loader is too small from the 2210. I need to scale it properly to work. All the in-game loaders are too big. Coming soon.
Your choice of general AG or R4 tires
Control-Y changes deck/mow options (Cut, Mulch)
Added front blade mount (current blades currently available fit).
43HP Yanmar Diesel
As always I will do my best to update the mod as I learn ore about the modding process. Until then, if you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am happy to fix them.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Authors / Credits
- withthestovers
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/vwzvzw6wos2o/unzip_files.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive