





I removed the bed and made the truck Ar for more options added a hitch and like 18 wheel selections and more color options will probably continue to work on it but this is what I have so far. included the grain bed the flatbed I made and a modified version of seed tender that can be mounted directly on frame. The deck should also take the Phiber tanks. The grain bed has a frame option for mounting on other trucks not for this one. not sure how autoload works so thats not on the deck
- Authors / Credits
- joebanfield
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/eytsad35udph/J325_international_s1800AR.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive