Hello everyone, with the help of my faithful friends, I offer you a comeback from far for those who have been playing at FS for a long time … The return of the Fiat! But … even if it means bringing this old memorial to life, why not offer something improved?
On the menu, the thresher has several models of models ranging from Fiat to Laverda.
It benefits from FS25 wear, dirt, etc., several tire configs.
Of course, we are far from a perfect mod, but I believe that given the original model, it will already be not bad.
I thank Gabry982 for the downloading agreement
I would like to apologize for the link error, the version put in DL at the 1st stroke was the bad.
V1.0.0.1
Correct with the right version
- Authors / Credits
- AdriGaming
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/32rks66ayu3h/FS25_FiatNH_Laverda.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive