




Fazenda Nova Esperança 4x – Beta Map
Speak, guys! I’m releasing to you the Fazenda Nova Esperança 4x map – it is in a beta phase.
Unfortunately, I stopped with the development of this map. I was discouraged with Farming Simulator 25 … The BR community is well stopped and demotivating.
Even so, I didn’t want to leave the project stopped and decided to share with you.
Important notices:
The map is in beta version, that is, it still has bugs and is incomplete in some parts.
It may contain areas without finishing, test textures or provisional constructions.
Feel free to play, test and explore as you like.
Want to edit the map?
If anyone wants to continue or edit the project, please contact me. I only ask you to warn you first if you make any public modification or relaunch.
- Authors / Credits
- jefersoncreyzi
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/m2bhh0cl2iki/FS25_fazenda_nova_esperanca4x.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive