I’ve been craving a Belarus MTZ 80 for the last few days and would now like to make it available to you. Just a quick note, it only has four small, insignificant warnings that I’ll fix, but you can just ignore them.
The tractor has:
– 100 HP (because it’s a turbo – no, the turbo isn’t visible because I couldn’t find a suitable turbo to install) + matching turbo sound
– 10 new tire configurations (BKT, Continental, Michelin, Mitas)
– configurable GDR flag
– configurable additional headlights for the front
– (I’ve also fixed the Orimod bug where the head looks out of the cabin)
Here’s another short video about the tractor that I hope will convince you to download it xD.
- Authors / Credits
- Ostblock AgrarTV
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/esckco799cdq/FS25_Belarus80_by_OstblockAgrar_TV.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive