





V3.0.0.0
– PDA adjusted.
– New loading screen.
– Field -> 40 -> 41 *New *
– bridges inserted on the lake.
– Animal trade changed.
– added the second moving boat.
– speed of boats increased.
– Inserted new pedestrian splines (pedestrian).
– dirt traces added on some dirt roads.
– Field -> 16 -> 18 -> 19 -> 20 -> 21 -> 36 -> 38 -> New field form.
– Forest changed 1 spruces that have stuck in the increase on the edge.
– BGA site rebuilt (BGA must now be bought. But you can also buy the country).
– Fixed errors in the animal trade are now spawns when teleporting to the farm country in the middle of animal trade.
The map is my own invention and is not based on any real-life region.
I worked on the map for over 3 months and am now happy to present it to you.
Since it is my first card, please don’t expect a high quality card here.
– 2 courtyards
– 6 forest areas
– 39 field areas
– 10 productions
– 50 collectibles
ArmeusMap is a 2-fold map
AutoDrive – I’ve given you a complete Autodrive route network, it’s not the most optimal but there is one for the ArmeusMap that everyone can change.
– In the FS25_ArmeusMap.zip I have included an AutoDrive-Config folder. If you would like to use the routes, I have included instructions on how to get them into your save game.
If you don’t want to use it you can simply ignore the folder.
– On the StartHof, everything can be removed via the construction menu if you don’t like it for your own farm design.
– The map is developed for single player but should also run in multiplayer.
– I hope you like the map and have fun playing it, I wish you a good harvest.
- Authors / Credits
- Armeus
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/fiiu0ff8vr39/FS25_ArmeusMap.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive