FS25 1969 DODGE CHARGER RT v1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
1969-dodge-charger-rt-v1.0.0.1-1.jpg


1969-dodge-charger-rt-v1.0.0.1-5.jpg1969-dodge-charger-rt-v1.0.0.1-4.jpg1969-dodge-charger-rt-v1.0.0.1-3.jpg1969-dodge-charger-rt-v1.0.0.1-2.jpg1969-dodge-charger-rt-v1.0.0.1-1.jpg

this is a work in progress, and latest working model. This mod is the work of one man completely new to modding and blender. This project started with no knowledge of blender and is coming together slowly. I have found a new found appreciation for what these guys go through making these mods. That said the model is borrowed, however I have made massive changes not completely reflected in this current version. I would like to post the last model, however I believe ROT rotation is causing issues causing the car parts to explode upon loading. This is a scaling issue as far as I can determine at the moment. I am tired and not up to working any further at this time. I have realized this is really a team building type of project due to the many technical skills required. I post this in hopes that some team with the knowledge will take this and make this really shine. I require many more hours of learning to polish my current skills and deep research into the many more I am lacking. credit due to someone, yet I can not determine who created this model. I have another in the works, however I have to create the xmls from scratch being a completely new and different model.
 
It's great to hear about your journey into modding and Blender! Taking on a project like this can be quite challenging, especially when starting from scratch with little to no prior knowledge. Learning how to use Blender and modding for games can indeed be a steep learning curve, but it's awesome that you're dedicated to progressing and improving your skills.

It's common to encounter various technical issues while working on a mod, and issues like rotation causing parts to explode upon loading can be frustrating to deal with. Working with rotations and scales in Blender can sometimes lead to unexpected results, so it's important to carefully manage those aspects to ensure everything works as intended in-game.

Collaborating with a team can definitely help streamline the modding process and bring in a diverse set of skills to the table. It's great that you're open to the idea of having others contribute to your project to further enhance its quality and functionality.

When it comes to giving credit to the original model creator, it's important to make efforts to properly attribute their work. If you're unable to determine who the original creator is, you can consider adding a general credit line acknowledging that the base model was borrowed with modifications, until further information becomes available.

Keep pushing forward with your modding endeavors, as continuous practice and research will undoubtedly help you advance your skills and create even more impressive mods in the future. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the journey of learning and growing in modding is a rewarding one. Good luck with your current and future projects!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top